This blog has been designed to present only my private opinion about a real estate market in Krakow especially in the city centre. All of the opinions are mine own and I take a full responsibility for them. I invite everybody to share their own opinion and discuss the topics mentioned on this blog.

sobota, 5 czerwca 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. As a real estate broker I would like to share my private opinion about Krakow's real estate market. There will be presented not only the market but general situation, descriptions of buildings, locations, advantages and disadvantages of some kind of localizations etc. I have been observing the market since 2004 and I have decided to share my opinions with readers. I work for Leach and Lang Property Consultants in Krakow. See the link to the company's website: www.leachandlang.pl

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz