This blog has been designed to present only my private opinion about a real estate market in Krakow especially in the city centre. All of the opinions are mine own and I take a full responsibility for them. I invite everybody to share their own opinion and discuss the topics mentioned on this blog.

czwartek, 1 lipca 2010

Dom Pod Basztą

Dom pod Basztą - it is a nice apartment building located in a nice location. The construction works were finished in 2001.

The developer: Dom Bud

Official developer's website: Dom Pod Basztą

Location: Kraków, Skawińska 27

See the location map:


View Larger Map
The biggest advantage is definitely location – close to river’s bank. It is almost the end of Skawinska Street so there is not much traffic here. There is just 5 minutes to center of Kazimierz and 10 minutes to Wawel Castle.










Even though the building was constructed in 2001 it still can be placed among the most luxuries developments in Krakow There is:

-    24 hour security

-    Underground parking plus additional parking spaces at the front of the building

-    A lift installed in the building

1 komentarz:

  1. Great, thanks. I will try to do my best, actually I have moved the blog to my website which is better for me to manage and I hope that it will not change anything to the readers and you will follow it. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń